- 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup OxyWhey Vanilla Protein Powder (Get Yours Here!)
- 1/3 Cup Natural Sweetener
- 1/4 Cup Applesauce
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp Freeze Dried Berries (blended into a fine powder)
- 1/4 Cup Frozen Blueberries
1 Tbsp Fat-Free Greek Yogurt
2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 Tsp Salt
2/3 cup Natvia Icing Mix
2 Tbsp freeze-dried berries (blended into a fine powder)
1. Mix all the frosting ingredients in a blender
2. Preheat the oven to 165C. Prepare a 6 hole donut pan with non-stick spray.
3. In a large bowl mix the protein powder, flour, freeze-dried berries, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and sweetener. Set aside.
4. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the egg, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and applesauce together.
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir in the blueberries. Do not over mix, the batter should be thick.
6. Spoon the batter into the donut holes. Bake for 8-10 min. Remove donuts from pan and allow to cool slightly.
7. Spread the icing over each donut and allow it to set.
145 calories P12 C13 F5