The EHP Body Transformation Challenge round 2 is fast approaching and this time we’re back with even more delicious new recipes curated based on YOUR feedback. If you think reaching your body transformation goals meant missing out on your favourite foods, think again!
If you're looking to shred body fat, build muscle and improve your fitness, there's a program just for you. Each meal plan within the app is specifically tailored towards your goals and dietary preferences.
Upon signing up, there are 6 calorie levels to choose from, so make sure you carefully read the description and choose one that’s right for you (we will be in touch once you’ve access to do this). If you’re struggling to pick a meal plan that is best suited for you and your goals. Here is what we advise:
AGGRESSIVE FAT LOSS (10lbs / 5KG OR MORE)
- 1500 calories for females
- 2100 calories for males
STEADY FAT LOSS (1-9lbs / 1- 4KG)
- 1800 calories for females
- 2400 calories for males
INCREASE MUSCLE MASS & IMPROVE BODY COMPOSITION
- 2400 calories for females
- 2700 calories for males
- 2700 calories for females
- 3000 calories for males
Once you’ve chosen your calorie level, access a database of over 600 delicious, macro-friendly recipes.
Here are some of the the amazing recipes you'll be eating during the challenge:
- Your most loved Mexican dishes including; tacos, burritos and nachos.
- Pasta dishes, both creamy and tomato based.
- Heartwarming curries such as; massaman and thai green chicken.
- Stir-fry’s including thai take-away favorites like pad thai and pad see ew.
- Pizza; pesto chicken, supreme, ham, vegetarian.. You’ll be sure to find one you’ll love!
- “Fake out” meals including; big mac burger, chicken tenders and chips, fish and chips and even butter chicken with homemade naan bread in under 30 minutes!
- Delicious brekky meals such as; pesto fried eggs, big english breakfast, bacon, egg and hashbrown muffins.
- Bagels and toasties.
- Protein oats; peanut butter & jelly, raspberry ripple, snickers, blueberry, choc chip and banana bread are some of the delicious flavour combinations you can expect to find.
- Recipes to satisfy your sweet tooth featuring Biscoff and Nutella; biscoff french toast, nutella fondant & ice cream, nutella mug cake and choc hazelnut smoothie.
While you wait for the challenge to start, why not give this tasty recipe a go!
Supreme Pizza Tortilla
(564 Calories | 23g Protein | 33g Fat | 33g Carbs)
|1/4||Whole||Red Bell Pepper|
|1. Preheat oven to 220C (430F).|
|2. Spread tomato paste onto tortilla.|
|3. Slice mushrooms and bell pepper.|
|4. Place pepperoni, mushrooms, bell pepper, olives and cheese onto tortilla. Place on a baking tray.|
|4. Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until crispy and cheese is melted & golden.|
|5. Transfer onto a plate, cut into slices and serve.|
Get ready to create a healthier long term lifestyle change and achieve a full body transformation whilst eating all your favorite foods!