- 1 egg
- 1/2 small (50 g) banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup (82 g) ricotta
- 1 scoop OxyWhey Banana protein powder (Get yours here!)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp oil
1. In a bowl add all the ingredients except oil and mix until well combined.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and brush with oil.
3. Spoon 1/8 cup of the batter onto skillet for each pancake.
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until little bubbles start to form on the surface.
5. Carefully flip the pancakes with a spatula, and cook the underside, for another 1-2 minutes.
6. Transfer the pancakes to a platter, drizzle with sugar-free maple syrup or honey and serve withyour favorite fruits.
P20 - F8 - C8