Spin The Wheel Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS | EHPlabs Spin the Wheel
WHO ARE EHPLABS?
1. The entity running and administering this competition is EHPlabs LLC, a limited liability corporation registered in Delaware USA.
WHAT IS THE EHPLABS SPIN THE WHEEL COMPETITION?
2. The EHPlabs Spin the Wheel Competition is a game of chance hosted and operated by EHPlabs. During the competition, Entrants will need to visit ehplabs.com and sign up using their email address in order to participate in the competition.
3. Entry to the competition will be active from the following days (Sydney, Australia Time):
ENTRIES OPEN: 3 March 2021
ENTRIES CLOSE 21 March 2021
Prizes Awarded: Via Email with a 14 day expiry
WHO CAN ENTER THE EHPLABS SPIN THE WHEEL COMPETITION?
4. Entry to this competition is via:
A Successful submission of the Entry Form, found on the ca.ehplabs.com home page via a popup form. Entry form includes, e-mail address. For an entry to be valid, all information provided must be valid and current at time of submission.
5. Entry to the EHPlabs Spin the Wheel Competition is free and every participant is entitled to one entry.
WHAT PRIZES CAN BE WON?
6. The prize pool is the following with a total value of CAD $8,000:
- 10% off all products
- 20% off all products
- 30% off all products
- 40% off all products
- Free OxyShred
- Free Beyond BCAA
- Free Shipping
- Free Blessed 15 Serves
Winners will be awarded a maximum of one of the above items per successful entry.
7. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
8. Prizes are given without any warranty (express or implied) and the winner is solely responsible for additional charges, including shipping or one-off or on-going payments and any relevant State or National taxes, not expressly covered in the prize pool description.
HOW WILL WINNERS BE CHOSEN?
The winners will be chosen by random selection via the 'Sales Popups, Spin Wheel App'
9. Winners will be announced via email instantly upon successful receipt of their valid email address.
10. For sudden, unforeseen circumstances, EHPlabs will aim to administer leniency on a case-by-case basis, however this cannot be guaranteed.
11. Submission of email address constitutes entrant’s consent for EHPlabs to use their details for future marketing communications and other promotional activities.
12. EHPlabs is not responsible for any personal injury, damages or losses to entrants
13. EHPlabs will not be held responsible for any personal injury, damages or loss of the Prize once the Participant has received it.
14. This competition is subject to all relevant state and federal laws of participating jurisdictions.