OxyRem by EHPlabs is an advanced sleep formula that promotes REM deep sleep and is also a non-stimulant thermogenic fat burner. It has been designed to help you recover faster, feel more energy and burn fat - and it all starts with sleeping better with OxyRem!
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SLEEP?
Sleep is one of the most important and undervalued aspects of human health. During sleep, our bodies repair and regenerate, undergoing a variety of physiological processes that can't take place during waking hours.
There are 2 major factors that we need to consider with sleep; duration and sleep quality. You may go to bed for 8 hours a night, but feel exhausted every morning - others might sleep 6 hours and wake up feeling refreshed.Sleep quality AND duration go hand in hand to ensure you optimally recover while you sleep!
WHAT IS REM DEEP SLEEP?
Sleep can be roughly divided into two categories: REM (rapid eye movement) Sleep and NREM (non-rapid eye movement) Sleep. Both are important, and work together in a pattern that repeats itself until you wake up.
NREM phases account for approximately 75% of the total duration of an 8 hour rest period, while REM phases account for the remaining 25%.
During REM sleep, the brain is more active, with intense dreaming causing rapid eye movement. Each REM phase becomes gradually longer as sleep patterns repeat themselves. The REM phase has been shown to have a great effect on muscle growth and circulating hormone levels!
HOW DOES SLEEP AFFECT YOUR RECOVERY & LEAN MUSCLE GAIN?
Research has consistently shown that inadequate sleep drives you to make poor health-related decisions. Lack of sleep means poor recovery, and poor recovery means poor results from all your hard work in and out of the gym! In the absence of sleep, your body churns out increased amounts of cortisol.
Also known as the stress hormone, cortisol drives you to eat high-calorie, high-sugar foods, switches off fat burning and instead promotes fat storage.
WHAT IS MELATONIN?
You might have heard all of the amazing claims about melatonin being an awesome, yet natural sleep aid. This is true; however, it offers many more health benefits than improving sleep. It is touted to be effective in preventing as well as when used as for adjuvant treatment of a number of disorders. Some of these include cluster migraines; cancer; cardiovascular conditions; GERD; and, of course, insomnia:
Certain types of migraines have been linked to melatonin deficiency
Melatonin triggers anti-inflammatory properties and is known to be an anti-oxidant
Properties in melatonin regulate good and bad bacteria of the digestive tract
Melatonin has been shown to reduce the time required to fall asleep, while helping you to stay asleep longer as it improves the overall quality of rest by making the shift between phases of sleep much smoother.
By combining melatonin with other high quality, effective ingredients, your sleep becomes far more restful and can help you recover faster!
OxyRem Night Fat Burner for Women is a bedtime fat burning, non-stimulant thermogenic scientifically formulated to promote Rapid Eye Movement (REM) deep sleep, while also curbing your appetite and boosting your metabolism.
The combination of Melatonin, GABA and Zinc help with reducing symptoms of anxiety and regulating your sleep and wake cycles, also known as circadian rhythms, to promote deep sleep. Not only will you have a restful sleep and faster recovery from exercise, but the addition of Chromium, Raspberry Ketones, L-Theanine will promote blood sugar balance and metabolic activity. Vitamin B6 and Banaba leaf extract will assist with female hormone regulation and mood balance.
OxyRem Deep Sleep Fat Burner for Men is a 3-in-1 deep sleep, natural GH release and non-stimulant fat burner thermogenic aid. OxyRem is scientifically formulated with effective ingredients combined to synergistically work on various metabolic, endocrine and neural pathways in the body. Melatonin and Zinc help with regulating the sleep and wake cycles, also known as circadian rhythms, to promote Rapid Eye Movement (REM) deep sleep.
When the body is in the REM sleep phase, the hypothalamus (section of the brain) is stimulated which also triggers the area of the brain responsible for GH release. The inclusion of GABA in OxyREM also stimulates this area and promotes the natural release of 2 specific forms of GH.
Not only will you have a deep and restful sleep, but the addition of Chromium, Raspberry Ketones, L-Theanine and Alpha Lipoic Acid will promote blood sugar balance and metabolic activity.