Blessed Protein Cinnamon Apple Cupcakes
- 1 ¼ cups all purpose flour
- 2 scoops Blessed Protein Cinnamon Churros
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup plant-based milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 medium apple, cored, peeled, chopped
- 3 ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 4 tbsp plant-based milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 320 degrees F
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, Blessed Protein Cinnamon Churros, caster sugar, salt, baking soda, and apples and mix at low speed until combined.
- In another bowl, add vegetable oil, plant milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla extract, and whisk together well.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Scoop batter into a cupcake tin lined with cupcake liners and bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Set aside to cool down.
- Once cupcakes have cooled down completely, you can begin frosting.
- Frost cupcakes using a piping bag with a star tip and frost in donut swirls. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy!
- Add the powdered sugar, vegan butter, half plant milk, and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, start at a low speed, gradually increasing speed. Add the rest of the plant milk slowly until perfectly smooth and thick.