Blessed Strawberry Mylk Protein Balls
Craving something sweet? These strawberry Mylk protein balls will definitely curb those cravings in no time!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
1 scoops Blessed Protein Strawberry Mylk
1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 cup finely shredded coconut, unsweetened
2 tbsp freeze dried strawberries
2 tbsp finely shredded coconut, unsweetened
- Add the Blessed Strawberry Mylkprotein and shredded coconut to a food processor and pulse a few times.
- With the motor running, add the almond milk and process until you get a dough you can shape with yourhands.
- Roll the dough into balls about 1 tablespoon in size.
- In a small bowl combine the freeze-dried strawberries and shredded coconut.
- Roll each ball into the mixture.
- Keep the balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.